This User’s Guide for Bitmain Antminer S19 Series will demonstrate where and how to use IP reporter.
An application called IP Reporter can assist you in locating the IP address of your new miner.
A PC running the Microsoft Windows operating system and connected to the miner’s network is required to use IP Reporter. Keep in mind that Our IP Reporter only supports Windows, so the PC is unable to scan for the IP address of the miners running other operating systems.
Download IP Reporter to your computer after connecting your miner to the power source and placing it on the same network.
Follow these Steps:
1. A convenient location on your computer should be where you extract the file.
2. Click IPReporter.exe with the right mouse button, then choose to run it as Administrator. It will show the screen below.
3. Select either of the following options:
- Farm servers can be marked with the appropriate symbols: shelf, step, and position.
- Standard; appropriate for home servers.
4. Click “Start“.
5. Press and hold the IP Report button on the miner control board for five seconds, or until it beeps.
The miner IP address will appear on your computer screen:
Open a web browser on your computer (Google Chrome and Firefox are supported browsers) and type the IP address into the address bar. Once it does, you can log in and access the miner interface.
The default log in is user name “root” and password “root“. If you alter the password, you must write down the new one and store it somewhere safe and accessible. A forgotten password is unrecoverable by the miner.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions so we can help.