Bitmain Antminer S19 BeagleBone Control Board.
Compatible with every Antminer S19j and S19j Pro model.
Model ID: S19j Pro Vers: 2.3 (BBLDTCS19JPRO2012)
All S19j and S19j Pro models are compatible with this Antminer S19 control board, which has an SD card slot on the back. Newer sub 110T S19 Pro models with 126 chips per hashboard are also compatible with it.
This board will take the place of the S19j/S19j Pro AMLogic control boards, which have a microUSB port in the front and support firmware for overclocking and autotuning, including Braiins, AsicDIP, CRMI, Awesome miner etc.
Please get in touch with us using the chat bubble in the lower right corner of the website if you have any questions about whether this control board will work with your miner. We can check compatibility for you if you upload a picture of the sticker labels from your miner model and PSU.
Beablebone Control Board Installation Instructions:
- On your S19 miner, remove the top cover to reveal the control board.
- Disconnect the old control board
- The old control board should be slid out after removing the face plate from the miner.
- Slide in the new beaglebone control board and reinstall the face place
- Reconnect the 3x 18 pin signal cable, PSU power extension cable, voltage regulating cable, 4x fan cables to the new control board
- Install firmware specific to your S19 model using the SD card method if you want to run stock bitmain firmware.