With the help of this guide, you can gain access to the Bitmain Antminer S19 Series‘ backstage even though you know the IP.
For your reference, we have listed a few potential causes and remedies.
- IP is incorrect
When you have recently relocated your mining farm or are using used miners, this frequently occurs.
Reset the miner to its factory default settings and obtain a new IP address using the IP report.
- How to reset miner to factory settings
- An incompatible browser or a browser with excessive cache
Use different browsers to test as a solution; we suggest using Firefox or Google Chrome. If clearing the cache doesn’t work, try using a different laptop or computer.
- The password is wrong
If your default password has been altered, this will happen.
Solution: enter the correct password or reset the miner and use default password “root”.
- Conflict MAC address
The two miners have identical MAC addresses, which results in identical IP addresses being obtained. alternating between the two abnormal miners.
Solution: Attempt to upgrade the miner’s firmware to the most recent version; S9i can do this with firmware version fix_mac.tar.gz. to fix the duplicate MAC issue.
- Conflict IP address
One of the miners obtains a dynamic IP address via DHCP, which is incompatible with the other miner’s static configuration of the same IP address.
To find a new IP address, employ DHCP.
- Network anomaly
The answer is to ping the miner’s IP address. If it can’t be pinged, check and make sure:
- the router configuration is normal;
- the DHCP server is enabled;
- assignable IP addresses in the DHCP address pool is set in a proper range;
- the computer network port, the miner’s network port, and the switch network port indicator are normal.
You can try restarting your computer and your network hardware. Test the Ethernet cable, the switch port, and the switch or router.
- The control board has an issue
Reset the control board is one solution. use the SD card to restore the program; c. replace with a good known one.
- The miner has been hacked
If the miner is attacked, the miner’s web page 80 port may be altered, or the login password may be changed. Read the following article for more information:
- How to prevent and remove viruses, malware, and remote attacks on ANTMINERs?
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions so that we can help.