You can follow these instructions to set up your new Bitmain Antminer S19 series control board in two different scenarios.
Please update to the correct and most recent firmware for the Antminer S19 series control board you purchased from our official website. What’s more, you may encounter one of two situations:
Know more about Antminer S19 7007 Control Board.
1. The pre-set Bitmain Antminer firmware is S17
There are two methods to upgrade from Bitmain Antminer S17 firmware to Bitmain Antminer S19 firmware: Online upgrading and SD Card upgrading. Check more details in the below articles.
Bitmain Antminer 19 Series Online Upgrade Tutorial
Bitmain Antminer S19/S19 Pro Control Board Program Recovery (SD Card Flashing )
Any method you select requires restarting the control board after an upgrade. To activate the OTP function, kindly wait for at least 30 seconds. Throughout this process, it cannot be turned off. When there is a power outage, the OTP function won’t activate, which harms the control board as well.
- The control board won’t start or be connected to the Internet if there is a sudden power outage during OTP or if it lasts less than 30 seconds. U1 (the main control IC FPGA on the control board) needs to be replaced. The Antminer S19 series no longer support U1.
- For the control board with OTP function on, U1 cannot be used on other models;
- There is no need to restart the miners that have already activated the OTP function.
2. The pre-set Bitmain Antminer firmware is S19j Pro
The control board can then be upgraded online directly to L7, D7, S19, T19, S19 Pro, S19+, S19i, S19j, S19j Pro, etc. However, if you want to replace the firmware again after it has been updated to one of these models, you must flash back to the Bitmain Antminer S19j Pro firmware first and then online upgrade it appropriately.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions so we can help.