The download process and how to use Bitmain Antminer S19 Series IP Reporter are both covered in this guide.
Function: Find miner IP
Purpose: It is convenient to find the IP of the corresponding miner when the IP of the miner is in DHCP mode
Download IP Reporter
By clicking the button below, you can download IP Reporter.
- The new miner has a DHCP IP mode and no fixed IP; however, the miner with a fixed IP can still use this software to verify the IP.
- Only applies to Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 10 systems; other systems are not applicable.
- The miner and computer must be connected to the same network segment in order to use this software.
Precautions for Use
- The files must be decompressed in order to be used by the software, and the decompressed files can be inserted into any folder.
- There must be normal operation of the miner.
- The computer is a part of the same network as the miner.
- When you open the software for the first time, the software requires network permissions, you must click “Allow access”.
- Open the software and click “Start”.
- For one second, press and then release the miner’s IP button.
- Verify the computer’s miner’s IP address.
4.Click “OK” to close the pop-up window.
5.Click “Skip” to continue, you need to press The miner’s IP reporter button once more.
6.Click “Stop” to pause the software.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions so that we can help.