Welcome to BuyAntMiners19.com! In this guide, we will show you how to download and use the Bitmain IP Reporter tool to find IP for Antminer S19 series ASICs. Discover how to effortlessly find the IP address of your mining device, enabling you to optimize your Bitcoin mining experience. Let’s dive in and unlock the power of efficient mining with ease.
Table of Contents
What is Bitmain IP Reporter?
Bitmain IP Reporter is an application that helps you find the IP address of your new Antmier S19 miners. To use IP Reporter, you need a computer that is on the same network as the miner, with a Microsoft Windows operating system. Note that our IP Reporter only works with Windows, and therefore the PC cannot scan the IP addresses of miners using other operating systems. When your miner is connected to a power source and connected to the same network, download IP Reporter to your PC.
Bitmain IP Reporter is an invaluable tool for anyone who owns Bitmain mining equipment. It provides users with a quick way to sort their devices. The user-friendly interface makes interacting with the IP Reporter easy and straightforward, so users will have no trouble navigating the application.
Where to Download Bitmain IP Reporter
By clicking the button below, you can download Bitmain IP Reporter.
- The new miner has a DHCP IP mode and no fixed IP; however, the miner with a fixed IP can still use this software to verify the IP.
- Only applies to Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 10 systems; other systems are not applicable.
- The miner and computer must be connected to the same network segment in order to use this software.
Precautions for Use
- The files must be decompressed in order to be used by the software, and the decompressed files can be inserted into any folder.
- There must be normal operation of the miner.
- The computer is a part of the same network as the miner.
- When you open the software for the first time, the software requires network permissions, you must click “Allow access”.
How To Use IP Reporter For Bitmain Antminer S19 Series?
1. A convenient location on your computer should be where you extract the file.
2. Click IPReporter.exe with the right mouse button, then choose to run it as Administrator. It will show the screen below.
3. Select either of the following options:
- Farm servers can be marked with the appropriate symbols: shelf, step, and position.
- Standard; appropriate for home servers.
4. Click “Start“.
5. Press and hold the IP Report button on the miner control board for five seconds, or until it beeps.
The miner IP address will appear on your computer screen:
Open a web browser on your computer (Google Chrome and Firefox are supported browsers) and type the IP address into the address bar. Once it does, you can log in and access the miner interface.
The default log in is user name “root” and password “root“. If you alter the password, you must write down the new one and store it somewhere safe and accessible. A forgotten password is unrecoverable by the miner.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions so we can help.