This guide will show you how to bypass “Can’t Find Signature” when updating Antminer S19 firmware.
When you see Bitmain Antminer S19 Backstage Shows “System Upgrade Failed: Unable to Find Signature!!!” always means the firmware you are upgrading is not a security firmware.
This issue, which still affects all BTC miners, is what we will discuss today.
Note: This operation carries some risk, and you are responsible for any consequences.
Read more: Bitmain Antminer S19 Series Can’t Upgrade Firmware/firmware Upgrade Failed
The specific operation steps are as follows:
1. You will need to use an SSH tool like putty;
2. Enter the IP address of the miner in putty and reserve port 22; if a message pops up, click Yes;
3. Enter the miner page with the credentials root and admin.
4. Copy and paste this line of code;
After the input is complete, press Enter; you will see the following page:
5. Enter the following;
6. Use the down arrow and find this code;
7. Click “i” on the keyboard to enter edit mode;
8. Change the code in step 6 to this code;
No code needs to be changed or added; more details are provided in the comments below the code.
Note: Add # to the first 15 lines and remove # from the following 5 lines
The miner will only ignore the IF function searching for the signature if you add a #, which indicates that the line is commented and won’t be executed.
Press the keyboard’s ESC key (exit) while editing the code.
and press Enter to upgrade and save the file.
and press To save the SSH session, press enter.
11. Flash the updated firmware.