Abort the upgrade if your S9’s firmware upgrade has failed.
Download our S9 fix upgrade package, upgrade again, and then restore.
- Download the Bitmain Antminer S9 fix upgrade package
1. Go to our firmware page and download “Package to Fix Upgrade Failure” under the S9 tab.
2. Just like before, reload the package.
3. Download the most recent firmware, then upgrade once more.
4. If you still cannot locate an IP after updating, reset the miner.
5. Give the miner at least 20 minutes to run.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions so we can help.