This guide will fix the issue with Bitmain Antminer S19 Series Hashrate Displaying ZERO.
- Real-time hashrate is zero, and average hashrate is one.(average) hashrate is low.
- RT and average hashrate both equal 0.
- Miner status shows no data
Possible Causes and Troubleshooting Steps
1. ASIC Chips Or Hashboards Are Not Working as Expected.
a. Check if data cables are plugged tightly
b. Upgrade the latest firmware
2. Network or Mining Pool Issue
a. Verify that the pool address and worker name are both correct.
b. Make sure there are no issues with the network.
- Miner Cannot Connect to the Mining Pool
3. Fan Issue
Check the kernel log and if you see “Fatal Error: Some fans lost or insufficient fan speed!”:
- Troubleshooting for fans problems
To test, replace the fan with one that is in working order or carefully inspect the fan cables.
4. Abnormal Temperature
Know the normal operating temperature rage for your miner:
The miner’s hashrate would show ZERO if the temperature exceeds the limit:
- High temperature alert and protection
5. PSU Issue
Typically, the temperature display is abnormal and the ASIC status displays all X. all 15)
Substitute a well-known PSU to test.
Return the miner for repair if none of the aforementioned measures are able to fix the issue.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions so we can help.