When there are problems such as unable to swipe, no display, and unable to set up the mining pool in the background of your Antminer S19 series, you can refer to the following steps for troubleshooting.
- Unable to swipe
- No display on the interface
- Unable to set up the mining pool
Reasons and Solutions
- The IE kernel browser is typically the issue with the firmware upgrade. You must use the Google or Firefox browser to update the firmware. Compatibility issues with different browsers might exist. Problems can arise with the IE browser.
- Setup of the mining pool is not possible. Tell me if this firmware is the test firmware, please. In the test firmware, it is not possible to set the miner information for the mining pool. You must upgrade the firmware without saving the configuration by swiping it from the official website.
- If the card swipe is unsuccessful, the SD card is typically not ready. The SD card needs to be formatted in FAT32 format, and the card swipe package needs to be decompressed before the root directory is copied to the SD card. The procedure must adhere to the tutorial to the letter.
- If the upgrade cannot be completed or the card swipe is unsuccessful following an unintentional power failure during the upgrade, it usually needs to be repaired.
- It is necessary to send the control board back to the manufacturer for repair if the issue is still not resolved after trying the aforementioned steps.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions so we can help.