Having trouble powering on your Antminer S19 all-in-one miner? Find solutions to start up issues and get your mining operations back on track.
Problem: When the Bitmain Antminer S19 is turned on, the miner has no response, and neither the fan nor the network port light turn on.
1. First, it is important to make sure that the entire line has a virtual connection (all plugs must be replaced, and they must be inserted tightly). Keep in mind that you must verify that both power cord sockets are in place). If the issue persists, perform the following checks.
*Note: The S17 and S19 Bitcoin miners all-in-one computers need two power cords for the power supply. The power supply can only produce after the two power cords that are required to supply power are powered simultaneously. The power supply has no output when only one is inserted.
2. Verify that the power supply fan is spinning. You should inspect the power supply circuit if the fan won’t turn.
3. Start checking the power supply line at the socket, where it should begin. Measure the socket with a multimeter, and make sure you measure both sockets. Ask an electrician to check the line and air switch if there is no voltage (if there is no multimeter, it can be plugged in and replaced with a typical working socket to confirm).
4. Measure the output terminals of the two power cords to see if the voltages at the corresponding sockets are normal. Replace the corresponding power cords if there is no voltage (try replacing the power cords directly if you don’t have a multimeter).
5. Change the power supply if the voltage is normal.
6. if the power supply fan is running but the miner is not turning on. Before turning on the power supply, unplug the control board’s power cord, open the miner, and upper cover of the power supply, then turn it on. Then, using a multimeter, check to see if the control board’s power supply line has 12 volts. Change the power supply if there is no 12V.
7. If there is 12V, unplug the power source and replug the control board’s power cord and voltage regulator line. Replacing the control board is necessary if the initial issue is still present.
8. The investigation is over.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions so we can help.