Fault: When the mining machine is powered on, the Antminer S19 has no response, the fan of the mining machine does not rotate, the network port lights and indicators are not on, and there is no light on the control panel.
1. You must first ascertain whether the entire line has a virtual connection. (If the problem persists after re-plugging everything, perform the following troubleshooting steps.
2. Utilize a multimeter to test the power outlet. If there is no voltage, have an electrician examine the circuit and air switch. If you don’t have a multimeter, you can confirm by plugging it in and switching the socket with one that normally functions.
3. Measure the power cord’s output end to see if the voltage in the socket is normal. The power cord needs to be changed if there is no voltage.
4. If the power cord’s output voltage is normal, turn off the power output (all 12V lines), turn on the power supply, and check to see if the fan is spinning.
5. Replace the power supply if the fan does not turn.
6. Test the 12V DC output if the fan is spinning; if not, replace the power supply.
7. If there is a 12V output, first turn off the power supply before connecting the control board’s 12V line (but not the computing board). The control board is defective if both the miner’s fan and the control board’s light continue to be inactive.
8. If the fan and control board lights are on, turn off the power supply before connecting all of the 12V cables to the computing board and turning it on. The mining device needs to be repaired if the miner still doesn’t respond. This indicates that the computing board of the miner is short-circuited.
- After a period of normal operation, if the issue persists, it may be caused by an inadequate power load or high-temperature protection.
- Verify that the power supply satisfies the needs of the mining machine. A certain amount of room should be left in the power supply. Typically, the power supply’s output power needs to be 20% greater than the mining machine’s rated power. Replace the power supply with a higher power one if the miner’s power is insufficient.
9. The investigation is completed.