This manual explains how to upgrade the SD card in order to recover the Bitmain Antminer S19j / S19j Pro control board program, which is a part of the Antminer S19 series.
This method is suitable for the following situations:
- During the upgrade procedure, the miner was unplugged.
- The miner cannot be started (Unable to find IP of the miner).
- Miners are limited to using the factory workers that come standard.
- The MicroSD card’s recommended storage space is less than 16GB. Larger MicroSD cards have a tendency to malfunction, so using them is not advised.
- a computer with Windows XP or a later version.
- Card reader
- USB memory disk: 16G and below, the probability of other large capacity problems is relatively high (only for A113D control board)
- The OTG cable, which connects a Micro USB port to a USB female connector, is optional if the U disk has its own OTG function. (A113D control board only)
Download the firmware: more firmware for Antminer S19 series
Bitmain Antminer S19j Pro SD Card Firmware
Bitmain Antminer S19j SD Card Firmware
About the control board of S19j/S19j Pro
SD card is inserted in various locations in Antminer S19j/S19j Pro, which has three control boards with various structures: an integrated control board (7007 control board), an integrated control board (A113D control board), and a combined control board.
1. Integrated control board (7007 control board)
2. Integrated control board (A113D control board)
The front panel has a MicroUSB port, the control board is a circuit board, and the Micro USB port is used to swipe the card.
You have two options for connecting the U disk card: either an OTG cable or a direct OTG U disk with a MicroUSB interface.
3. IO board and BB board are part of a combination control board.
On the body panel, there is no SD card slot. To insert the SD card, you must open the cover and insert it from the inside. The back of the machine must be accessed to open the cover. The steps are as follows:
(1) Unscrew the screw;
(2) Press the button;
(3) Lift up the cover and pull it out
1. The MicroSD card should now be formatted as FAT32 in the computer.
2. Copy the contents of the image file you just downloaded to your MicroSD card after unzipping it.
3. Take the MicroSD card out of the computer and place it in the control board’s card slot.
4. on the control board’s power. Give the file about 30 seconds to automatically load. The green indicator light will stay steady once the load is complete.
5. Removing the MicroSD will cause the miner to restart. If it takes more than 30 seconds, kindly restart the miner. (Don’t turn the power off while the computer is restarting. Powering down will damage the Antminer S19 control board and prevent the OTP from starting.)
6. Open the miner interface after turning on the miner. Remember to upgrade the latest official firmware online.
Possible solutions to the failure of flashing
1. Make sure you copied the correct firmware and reformatted the MicroSD.
2. To make sure it is properly connected, lightly press the MicroSD.
3. Clear the MicroSD of debris.
4. Utilize a different, well-known MicroSD if possible.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any inquiries.