All new machines can not get an IP address.
- Check whether the network has opened DHCP, must be opened
- Check whether the network is open MAC binding, must be closed
- Check whether the router connection and settings are normal
Some new mining machines can not get an IP address.
- Check whether the switch can be connected to the network cable normally
- Check whether the IP pool range is sufficient
- Consult the router manufacturer and ask how many devices can be brought by the router
All mining machines can not mine, mining machines have obtained IP, the computer can normally access the Internet.
- Check whether the network configuration where is disabled, need network engineers.
- Check whether the network operator has closed the mining pool port, need a network engineer
- Check whether the mining pool, miner settings are normal
- Take two machines to other networks, if it can be normal, it is this side of the network has problems.
Part of the mining machine in use can not be mined.
- Check whether the router or switch is normal
- Check whether the power is normal
The mining machine can not find the IP after changing the location.
- Reset the mining machine.